An extremely cost effective way to take advantage of business grade
VoIP Technology using a SIP enabled PABX phone system
The IP in SIP refers to Internet Protocol, but there’s IP and there’s IP. Today’s largest companies carry their voice calls over IP, but via a private network not the public internet. That means call quality can be guaranteed and backed up with Service Level Agreements.
- Suitable for Medium to Large Businesses with an IP PBX
- Cheaper Calls, Connection Fees and Line Costs
- FREE Calls between Offices
- Excellent Call Quality over a Private Network
- Modern Alternative to ISDN Channels
- Available in 2 line multiples (2,4,6,8,10 etc)
- Direct Indial Number Range in Batches of 10
- Number portability so if you are looking to move to SIP from ISDN, then you can bring your numbers with you
- Business continuity to support your disaster recovery strategies as alternative routing can be automatically implemented in emergency situations
Our SIP Trunks work with a wide variety of SIP enabled PBXs and Gateways - good news if you have already invested in a system. Down the track, if you want to upgrade to a fully hosted solution we can help you with a seamless and simple upgrade.